.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Leave a comment for this sample post

This is a sample post to a blog from the blogger . Please comment below by saying that you have seen this post.

6 comments:

  1. This is from me, Professor G. I created a dummy student gmail account and am leaving this comment for the sample post, please do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Kristen, I started my blog through google. It is entitle KristenENC2210.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is David. I have constructed a basic blog. Per your instruction, it is: DavidENC2210. I had labeled it as something else originally, but noticed your instruction after reviewing the outline. Thank you Kristen for posting your comment with your blog title- I would not have become more curious about the specifics of our assignment and missed out on that detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo professor G it's Tim.

    My blog is at timthornton.info/blog

    Adios.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Frid. My blog title is a little different from others. I have ENC2210/Frid P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Profesor Givonetti... here is my link http://enc2210andresmoreno.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete